CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

~ About Myself ~

Below is what my different friends tell about me !!!

Jasmine :
Getting know you around two months, well, not yet but going to be.. Never thought that we can actually get along so well and become so close . =)

Back to the very first day I met you, I don't really have any special impression on you as I just say "Hi" to you and Kenny in the library when I met up with Jack.

Getting know you better on the second time we met, in the discussion room of library. Chatted kinda long with you about your jobs and your problems ( as I thought ). And my impression on you that time is that you are a quiet girl and easily stress up.

But I'm so wrong that time, haha!!! I was actually proud to have you as a close friend of mine. Normally, I am always the one to stand up to so call "protect" my friend. But you make me feel that you are actually protecting me. Ahahaha =p

When I was sick, I was actually very touched when you voice out to keep other silent. It might be a very small action but ir touched my heart. I sweared!!!
I knew you're someone who will give all out for those ppl you think are important. Thanks for making me ont of them.

One thing I must say, you have a sweet voice. Everyone who have a sincere heart own the beautifulness in this world. So do you.

Last thing for you, thanks for being my friend. I was so glad that I met you in my life. You know I'm going to stick to you as long as I can. xD

It is never easy to meet a friend like you : kind, lovely, elegant, active, funny, sincere, and... I know you don't like this but still I must say : ...hmph... Cut3 ^^


Levin :
还没有认识非常熟的时候
- 非常少联络
- 甚至没有任何谈话和接触
- 那时候我并不清楚谁是你
- 并没有任何的兴趣去发掘你
- 也感觉到你并没有任何的目的进Pro A.

开始有一点熟的时候
- 开始有一点的改观
- 也比较容易的进入你的世界
- 也比较的开朗比起之前
- 话题和问题也比较多了。
- 最重要的是肯放开自己的心去接受别人的看法和意见

非常熟的时候
- 心情,脾气和其他都呈现出原来的样子。
- 也肯热情的去接受和采用所有的看法。


Hazel : ( my secondary school mate )
She is a fun and very cheerful friend to be with, always making jokes. With Su Han around, anyone's spirit can be lifted. She is open minded as well, making it easy for friends to approach and talk to her about problems faced.

Even though she is always joyful and can be rather playful at times, she knows when it is time for her to be serious about things, especially in her studies. She may seem as though she doesn't study much but her results are always good in the end. Su Han is a very intelligent girl and she has always been a great friend to be around.

Lastly, with her character I think she will have a bright future and be able to evercome any endcavours in her life without much struggle.


yuen huan ( my best best best best friend )

其实自己不太会去了解别人。。不过我觉得你的人就是很直接啊。。表情有时可以透露你有没有不爽某些人。。只是有一点不好的就是你很容易喜欢上一个人。。然后爱得很辛苦。。结果最后又被伤害了。。要懂得保护自己的心啊!好彩你的复原能力强。。哈哈!还有啊。。你是真的粘人啦!因为你也承认你自己是不能一个人活的啊。。其实要开始懂得独立。有时一个人。。会更自由自在咯!嗯。。还有我觉得你很极端。。不知道你是坚强还是脆弱。。不知道你是聪明还是笨蛋!

Carmen : ( my secondary school class mate )
Su Han is a unique person. If you do not know her, you will think that she is a very cool person. Actually, after you get to know her, she is a very humorous and friendly person. When she is around us, she will have a lot of jokes to share with us and bring us a lot of laughter. As a friend of her, I feel glad. When I am sick or needed help, she will always concern about me and help me. Besides that, Su Han is a person that you cannot simply messes around with. When she feels unhappy or angry, she will not have the mood to talk to anyone else. As a conclusion, I feel happy to be her friend.



Night ( my on9 friend )

认识你不久,对你没有什么了解。。。觉得你有点爱哭啦,情绪化,哈哈。。。你蛮固执的,会坚持自己想要的东西,这点用在好的事是不错的。。。觉得你容易被人影响自己的想法,有自己的信念很重要。。。哈哈!有一点一定要提,你有时候有点疯狂,哈哈。。。虽然你会怕,可有的勇气去做就已经很勇敢了^^

By : Su Han

0 Kisses: