CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Feel uncomfortable

I dunno what's going on actually.I got no idea about wat to do. A friend of mine suddenly treat me like a stranger, I dunno what is going on...
.There is a friend of my changed suddenly.

Maybe i'd done something wrong or maybe i'd said something wrong.
Human is no a robot. Human will make mistakes so that we can learn from the mistake. Any objection so far ??
After I'd done something wrong, did u tell me? did you give me chance to change ??
That's what a friend will do, right ?
But not all will do so.
Let's stop talking bout friends. Erm.
Human is greedy. wanna say you are not ?? think before you say so!!!!!!
If you use a good way to make your dream come true, it's the right way. If you are tryin to use an easy but a way that hurt people or cheating, please stop it. Or you better get off from this world. Well I also wanna thanks all those bad people because they help to show how good others are.
So , becareful. There are many bad people in the world. learn to protect yourself. Human will make wrong decision. Maybe you'll find that u'd made a very wrong decision in the future. So be wise and don make the wrong decision and regret for the rest of your life.
Remember !!!don judge someone through his or her image. Please don simply blame people when you thought that he or she is wrong . Maybe you are blaming the wrong people while they are helping you or what. REMEMBER!!!Bad people's words are good to listen but they are cheating you. Usually words that is not so good to listen is the truth . THat's what my mummy told me. I think it's very meanigful.

Finally i wanna say, no matter what you wanna do , say ,treat ,or even decide in the future .
DON'T ever let yourself regret in the future.....



....'''''''''_*********JoLyN*********_''''''''''....

1 Kisses:

BubbL3 PaRadisE said...

congratulations to u!!!as u r now facing n learning frienz relationships..and all of us i believe..but 1 thing i can confirm is tat all people we meet o met is our "gui ren"...
the matter is the way they bcome our"gui ren"
eg:hurt,advice,support,guide,look down on us and so on...
no matter what it is..we shall thank n appreciate it.^^~jt~