CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Recovery...

After a whole groomy day,
I think it's enough!
I tell myself I will find the way to cheer myself up...
In fact, I did...
I found my bro,
even without telling him what happened,
staying just next to him,
ignore all other things out there...
I found myself back!
Haha...


Nothing to be worried about!
And for those who are still in the so called "upset" mood,
there's a very important experience here to share.
Law of Attraction doesn't come only in words,
it comes together with what you think,
what emotion you are carrying,
the energy arround you counts!


After turning the sun back to shining mode,
challenge became easier, smaller...

So, here to make some little tips to you all!
I just get something latest, hottest, just-think-of news...
For those who will go for this Friday,
you will know it by the second group!!
(First group of course is the main current committees)
So, you guys should be proud!!
Lotssssssss things to announce this coming Friday!
If you care your "friends",
make sure they are going!!
Double and double confirm!!


That's all I'm going to say this time...
People, get yourself ready for this Friday!


- Captain Jack -

1 Kisses:

BubbL3 PaRadisE said...

So happy that u found yourself back...
emotion...
i'm trying to control...
i oso think i can control...
i hope so...
if i can always recover that fast as u, sure i'll more happier...

SH...