CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

My post...

If talking about posting,
maybe I should leave some message here...
Am I welcomed here?
Even you say no also,
I'm already here!!
Haha...
Jasmine,
I know you are gonna say "sweat".


Unlike other,
I know what I want to say!
I don't post because of posting...
People, use the blog wisely la!!
Haiz...


First time wanna share about you guys...
Honestly speaking,
you guys have changed!
Change into a form that you choose to be.
I believe in one phrase,
"What you decide today,
deciding your life in the future!"



We can always choose,
choose to a better person
or remain who you are now...
I'm glad that you all chose to be with us!
Because,
you made the right choice!


I cannot guarantee any of you anything,
because there is nothing guarantee in life.
But still
I can guarantee you all one thing here,
as long as you still have the heart to learn,
I'm willing to share what I know!



I must agree with what Kenny said,
It's not about we CAN stay together or not?
It's about we WANT to stay together or not?


"If your DREAM is big enough, all facts DON'T count!"


- Jack -

2 Kisses:

BubbL3 PaRadisE said...

But sumtimes, FACTS do matter... no matter how i tried to ignore it..

-yUn-

BubbL3 PaRadisE said...

You don't ignore the facts, you accept and turn it over... becomes positive... Nobody out there can take away what you really want,unless you give it up by yourselves. You may say, it's easier said than done! It's true! But think about it, what's easy in life? Getting A in exam is easy? Maintaining the relationship is easy? Or obeying your parents' instruction is easy? And because of it's not easy, that's why we must fight for it! Else, everybody can achieve what they want if it comes EASILY.

- Jack -