CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Kanasai loo

Actually I'm very surprise that all of us can get so close lo..
it's like a miracle, haha. If our frenship can last forever then i think i'll be happy ever after...^.^
Life is really lik a Song
and sometimes the cd gt a bit problem n the song can't be play .
that's when i am facing some problems in my life.
Actually i'm a very negative person, when i face a small problem o wat, i'll become very very depress. that's my weakness. I can't solve a problem well. Haiz....
BUT!!!!
Hang out with u all =medicine 4 me to 4get all those sad sad things...
It's my pleasure to meet u all..
I wanna thanks u all.
Erm..let me list out all my frens in my team..
>Woan Chee
>Xin Yun
>Joanne
>Kenny
>Wai Seong
>Yie Shiang
>Chung Yee
>Hui Ling
>Su Han
I hope that, our frenship can last forever until our hair are white in colour(hei, if u dye ur hair to white. It's excluded la)which mean until we are old lo.
>>>>>>>Lastly,
~Kenny
~WAi Seong
~XiN yun
~Su hAn
~Yie Shiang
~WoAn Chee
~Chew LIng
~Hui Ling
~HO Chung Yee
~JOanne

From-------~~~~~>*>*>*>*>*>*>*____''JoLyN''____<*<*<*<*<*<*<~~~~~------

0 Kisses: