CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

a KNS GiFt xD

The first day of meeting,
i was late.


At that moment,
i hesitated.
should i go or shouldn't i?
worries stopped me to walk into the canteen.


At last,
i took up the courage,
called Big Jack.
and that little action brought a big change in my college's life.=)


In only one month,
from strangers
we had became like a team or more likely a family or a clan.
UNBELIEVABLE right?


I enjoyed every moment of joyousness,
laughters and happiness i had with you guys.


I believe it is never easy to meet a gang of friends like you guys,
im so glad i did,
thanks to the GOD for this precious gift.


I appreciate our times being together,
maybe we can't meet up too often after this,
but i believe
the friendship will last forever.^^


I just wanna say..
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.
hehe..
*huggies*


"Friends are angels who lift our feet
when our own wings have trouble remembering how to fly."
Thanks for reminding me how to fly =p


Love,

-yUn-

0 Kisses: