CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

DaRe To DrEAM!

How long have we never been thinking of our DREAM?
for me,
it had been a long time...
dat i had forgotten how to dream...



No one ever remind me about DREAM..
what they ever care about is REALITY...
What makes the children so special?
only one thing...
they DREAM BIG and have BIG DREAM =)


when we were young and naive,
we tend to dream everyday...

we dream that we would fly in the sky,
dream that we can walk on a rainbow,
dream that we would become santa claus...


those DreaMs...
had been embedded by FACTS and REALITY in the past...

at the same time,
we learnt a new word,
-IMPOSSIBLE-


I've also think the same way like someone does,
Dreams come true is just so IMPOSSIBLE to happen.

But hey!
im wrong.

when im writting down my 101 dreams,
i suddenly realised many of them are actually attainable,
just that,
i'd forgotten about them.
what more talking about working to achieve them.

People tend to forget things fast.
So do I.


But im glad that i stayed with a gang of people who have DreAms.
and it makes me remind about my dreams every now and then.

Thanks to BiG JaCk.
He's the one reminded me that i had a dream,
dreams i mean.


Dreams do come true.
Without that possibility,
nature would not incite us to have them.

Write down your 101 dreams today,
and you will find out 101 dreams are just too little.
you stil have lots and lots in your mind.

Those who dream by day are more cognizant about
many things that missed by those that only dream at night.


0 Kisses: